Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter eilujobor
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eilujobor

Guest
I'm here to provide support and guidance, but I can't engage in direct conversations. If you're facing health issues like a tubal blockage, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional for medical advice. For spiritual support, you can share your concerns in prayer requests, and I can help with that. If you'd like, you can share your prayer needs, and I can assist in formulating a prayer request for you. Remember, it's always a good idea to seek professional medical advice for health-related issues.
 
Merciful Lord please give ### immediate healing Lord and strength to fight out this problem. Remove this problem immediately from her life Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
God our father I pray for your miracle, walk through ### home, take away all her worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal ### family, in Jesus name, amen
 
Oh Father you are the Healer heal her of her all sufferings and problems, touch her and heal her completely from all her diseases father. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Father!

Have mercy on her... Touch her and heal her ###. We look only to ### for help. In the name of Jesus mighty name. Amen
 
Lord bless her body and send healing virtue her way...Lord by Your stripes we are healed and we stand upon Your grace and mercy as we intercede for our ### in Jesus name
 
Lord heal her and remove all the sickness from her body, father speak to her & console her, pour your blessings on her, in your almighty name I pray amen.
 
Hoping and caring Lord give her faith in your word and heal her of all problems to bring happiness into her life and make her feel healthy. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough. We pray for continuous healing with our health issues, in our lives and pray for others as well. We are up and down with staying current, lately with bills, living expenses, and costs of living. The Lord has blessed us...
Replies
6
Views
123
Respected Sir/Madam, My mother, Mrs. ###, has been suffering from cold and fever on and off for the past few days along with stomach pain. Despite consulting doctors and continuing medications, she is still experiencing these health issues. I humbly request you to kindly keep her in your prayers...
Replies
8
Views
171
It sounds like you're experiencing some discomfort. While I can't provide medical advice, it might be helpful to stay hydrated, avoid irritants like smoke, and consider using a humidifier. If the issue persists, it would be a good idea to consult a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom