Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gemini
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gemini

Guest
Please help my husband recover from his accident this past month. He keeps having headaches. Also I lift up my friend ###. Give her strength to make it through her relationship problems. Please keep those facing hurricane ### safe, especially my family in ###.
 
Father in the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ and through the power of the Holy Spirit, I pray with confidence that you will touch and heal the husband of ###. I pray that the spirit of headache will go from his body in the name of Jesus. Truly, Oh Lord that you are our great healer and nothing is difficult to you as you said in thy words. Continue to protect them, and surround them with your favor, keep them away from any accidents or any works of satan. I declare Lord, no works of enemy shall prosper against them in the name of Jesus, I rebuke and reject any plans/device of enemy against them in Jesus name. Lord, I ask to cover them with the precious blood of Jesus.

I pray even for her friend, I declare restoration and reconciliation in her relationship. I pray that guide her and give her the wisdom she needed on her situation.

Thank you for your goodness and your faithfulness. In Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Lord bring healing to her husband and these headaches...lord let Your healing virtue flow thru his body in Jesus name...lord protect us in this storm...in Jesus name...
 
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name and thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth and it is done in heaven. Father, we pray that You heal ###'s husband. Restore him restore ###'s friend's family and protect ###'s family in ### from ### in Jesus name Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Dear God, I lift up my precious daughter to You today. Please touch her body with Your healing power, take away this fever, and restore her strength and comfort. Soften her heart and soothe her spirit so that she may feel calm, accept the care she needs, and find relief from her pain. Please...
Replies
11
Views
358
Dear prayer partners! I lift up each and every person here and their families, relatives and friends . May God continue to keep you all and may all your prayer requests posted here , reached the throne of God and be answered in a timely manner and in God’s will. I seek you prayer for the...
Replies
12
Views
248
Lord healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression hearing loss my ears righting loud..healing for all my families and for ### and ### they have cancer for healing thankyou Lord..I need you Lord so much healing for my sister ### she is going to have...
Replies
10
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom