Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccbird
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ccbird

Guest
Please pray for my neighbor ### who went to the hospital from mold he breathed and has got phemonia. Last I heard they were going to pull the plug if he doesn't get better.
 
Dear Jesus please have mercy on ###. Place Your healing hand on him and restore his health dear Lord. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord healing for me and my husband for our health, marriage, getting along, my anxiety, depression, hearing loss, ears ringing loud, panic attacks, the way I feel. Healing for my sisters and families and for ### and ### they both have cancer and need your healing Lord. Lord I am feeling anxiety...
Replies
8
Views
206
Dear prayer partners, Please pray for me that the pain in my upper right shoulder will go and whatever is causing it will be healed. My thumbs are getting numb and it’s seems I hurt myself in this caregiver role I am in. I have to lift and pull the patient and sheets everyday and I am ### years...
Replies
12
Views
286
On ### my wife needed to be taken to the local hospital for an infection. We would later find out that the infection went sepsis and my wife required surgery to remove the infection. All total we have been to 4 different hospitals and my wife is currently recovering from her ### surgery from...
Replies
11
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom