Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrystol
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystol

Guest
Please pray for ### to be healed. He has a brain tumor, is diabetic and has severe depression. He goes for a MRI this week. I ask in Jesus Name for ### to be healed. Thank you
 
Dear God ease be with ### in his time of pain. Please set him free from any pain that he is experiencing. Also, God, please heal his illness and allow him to live happy again. Than you God for all that you do. Amen
 
God I command the cancer gone in Jesus name. Let his scan show there is none. Amen.
 
Redeemed… I am the LORD… I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. Exodus 6:6

Restored… 'For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,' says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17…

Renewed… But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and the lives of others that I love and pray for. Bless me Lord Jesus! Bless everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and favor as we grow in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You to grow deeper and sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect and honor rain within the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone connected to me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank you for placing men and women of God in my life that truly care about me and pray for me. Thank You Lord. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband was operated in ### for brain tumor. By God's blessings he is completely healed. Today he has been hospitalized again. The Drs will do an EEG test and also MRI with contrast just to see if everything is ok. Please intercede to God to cleanse him right from the top of the head to his...
Replies
9
Views
158
Lord healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along my anxiety depression panic attacks hearing loss ears ringing loud feeling heavy inside and healing for my sisters and families my sister ### needs you Lord please heal her and healing for ### and her ex and healing for ###...
Replies
10
Views
198
Lord I have a doctor's appointment to day see that everything goes good..I allways get a lot of anxiety before I go..the doctor sent a pill to take before I go to the sppointment Lord please see that I will be good not full of anxiety thank you Lord and the rest of the day will be good and...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom