Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter flordeliz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flordeliz

Guest
Lord I glorify and praise your name, have mercy on me, forgive my sins that I may be worthy of your graces.
Thank you for your blessings, for this life that you gave me to serve You and my fellow brothers and sisters. I have difficulty of breathing since yesterday, I know I am having asthma attack again, yet You, my Lord, are the greatest healer and I ask for your healing grace. In Jesus name, AMEN.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for sister ###...Forgive her sins...save her and protect her father...touch her and heal her...and use her as your testimony...WE surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am having abdominal cramps right now. I believe with God all t Things are possible. Our Lord Jesus Christ is our greatest healer. Thank you so much for praying for the restoration of my good health.
Replies
12
Views
187
Thank you Lord for waking me to see another day that you have created thank you for blessing me yet again I pray for healing peace and understanding I’m praying for my husband who is incarcerated since yesterday and I pray for my entire family and the nations around the world Heal is Lord in...
Replies
13
Views
166
Life in I have a healing in my mind body soul my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets have healings in our mind body souls tonight greatly.LIFE IN THE GUYS FROM MY PAST GODS WILL.LIFE IN I GET A FINE ASS GUY GREATLY I GET MY BOAZ NOT BOZO FROM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HE DOESNT THROW A STONE GREATLY I HAVE...
Replies
5
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom