We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your sister’s complete physical healing. It has been such a joy to lift her before the Lord, trusting in His power to restore and renew. We believe that God hears our prayers and is faithful to answer according to His perfect will and timing.

If you’ve seen His healing touch in her life, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can all give thanks together. If her healing hasn’t yet come, or if there are new developments, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on her behalf. We are committed to walking with you in this journey, believing that God is at work even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord surround you and your sister with His peace, strength, and comfort as you continue to seek Him. We pray that His presence would be tangible in this season, and that His healing power would be made manifest in ways that bring glory to His name. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please heal my mother completely. Take away her pain. Poease touch her with your healing hands. Have mercy oh Lord. Please heal her completely physically and emotionally. I know that there’s no impossible fof you Lord. I pray for this through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord...
Replies
7
Views
146
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the health Professions Council of South Africa and mental health association. Have to complete a form on the health Professions Council of South Africa website using mental health association rules and regulations. I pray to be blessed while doing...
Replies
9
Views
194
By his stripes we Were healed. I pray for complete healing and restoration physically and mentally and I pray for God to preserve my family and protect all of us now In the mighty name of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom