Healing

Today I've been worrying about many things, but what's been on my mind a lot is that my classes start soon, and I feel a lot of anxiety and worry. I can never see the blackboard. Last year, I had to ask others for help to take notes, and sometimes, even sitting right in front, I couldn't see. I will pray again today, I need to trust, I need to ask God to calm my heart. Please pray 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am the same person who asked for help in praying for my vision. I came to give updates. My vision remains the same, and my mother mentioned buying me glasses, since mine have been broken for a while now, I accepted, and I hope she can buy me them soon, I need them to see the blackboard...
Replies
9
Views
257
Driving and don’t know is it’s these newer glasses or this detiorating eye site. Please heal and restore us Jesus. This person was even at their motel when I went to drop off some clothes and food for them earlier. They don’t even say thank you, had to leave it at the office thank God they’re...
Replies
7
Views
201
Please heal and restore us Lord Praises Jesus that you can heal my eyes failing due to diabetes and glasses are really off now, and please bring Blessings and coolness in this prolonged heatwave Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom