We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend, and we are truly honored that you have given us the privilege to intercede on your behalf. We are standing in agreement with you for complete healing, and we trust that God is at work in your situation.

If you have seen improvement in your health or received a confirmed diagnosis, please share an update so we can rejoice with you or continue to focus our prayers. If you're still waiting for healing or feeling overwhelmed, don't hesitate to share a new request, and we will persist in prayer alongside you.

We pray for:

1. God's healing touch upon your body.
2. Peace to guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
3. Strength and patience as you await complete healing.
4. Wisdom for your doctors and healthcare providers.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him. We remain hopeful, trusting that your faith, combined with our prayers, will bring about a miraculous transformation in your health. Praying in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with as something is wrong with my liver. I’m so scared but I know with the power of prayer god will perform miracles. When 2 or more people come together and pray for the same thing it will be done. Please prayer warriors pray for me to wake in the morning and be healed. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
87
Please pray with me as I think I have a UTI or kidney infection and I’m so scared. I know with the power of prayer for will perform miracles. When 2 or more people come together and pray for the same thing it will be done. Please prayer warriors pray for me to wake in the morning and have...
Replies
12
Views
398
Please pray with me as I am having recurrent UTI’s or bladder issues with pain and I’m scared and just tired. I know with the power of prayer god will perform miracles. When 2 or more people come together and pray for the same thing it will be done. Please prayer warriors pray for me to be...
Replies
6
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom