Healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Guys please pray for me. I know there is great power through prayer but I myself am not strong enough to stand alone. I ask for prayer for full body healing. I’ve had a few symptoms of what could be from stds/herpes. Unfortunately I went without God and lost my way but I now know my sins and...
Replies
9
Views
111
I’d like to ask for a continued prayers over my health. There are several things going on, but I would explicitly like prayer for my eyes. I come into agreement with everyone praying for me, that my entire body had to tell will be healed and be in perfect working order. May I receive healing...
Replies
10
Views
164
Lord I give up whats the use I try and try what is wrong with me Lord help me how should I act what I do where am I Lord am I a good person or what am I...I feel so overwhelmed Lord change me Lord to your likeing I just hate myself why do I feel so emotional I do not likeit Lord please change me...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom