Healing

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
Thank you
 
Please pray for me I have had 2 brain surgeries to remove tumors, and now I suffer from epilepsy even after radiation. I have been put off work as disabled, I am really battling with life.
Thank you
 
Please pray for me I have had 2 brain surgeries to remove tumors, and now I suffer from epilepsy even after radiation. I have been put off work as disabled, I am really battling with life.
I prayed for this in Jesus name Amen !!
 
Please pray for me I have had 2 brain surgeries to remove tumors, and now I suffer from epilepsy even after radiation. I have been put off work as disabled, I am really battling with life.
Lord bring healing In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife, ### for healing. She has been diagnosed with liver cancer and the doctors have planted radiation pellets into the roots of the tumor. Please pray for her. We have been married going on thirty four years. I can bear the thought of losing her. We are Christian’s and...
Replies
10
Views
151
Lord help me I am a mess Lord I feel so full of anxiety depression hearing is real bad Lord I am trying Lord but I really need you Lord I donot feel sorry for myself I just what to feel better mentally healthy help Lord healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along us going...
Replies
13
Views
138
Please pray for me. The left side of my head is pulsating strongly. I don't know if it is an inflamed nerve on the left side of my head, which has bothered me quite often before, or the trigeminal nerve, which radiates down to my cheek. I have a tingling sensation on the left side, like a...
Replies
5
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom