Healing

Hasten, O Lord! Enlighten my darkness, speak to my soul. Nothing happens without you permitting it, and nothing you permit is without comfort.

O Jesus, Son of God, you who were silent in the presence of your accusers, restrain my tongue until I find what I should say and how to say it.

Show me the path and make me follow it. In delay there is danger, but in haste there is likewise peril. Therefore Lord, give ear to my petition and show me the way.

I come to you, as the sick go to the doctor in search of aid. I long for you like the dying. O Lord, give peace to my heart.

In Jesus' Holy Name, I prayed
 
Jesus heart is full of mercy and compassion on those who believe, trust and wait for Him. He healed lepers, gave sight the blind and cast out devils out of people delivering them from the torments of hell. He will heal your troubled heart and give you hope of eternal life in heaven.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
"In the same way, the Lord ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it." 1 Corinthians 9:14 (NLT) If you know that you're not operating in your call to priesthood as God described in Hosea, then I'm not speaking about you. Likewise, if you're a...
Replies
0
Views
90
Lord I do not know why my husband has to be unkind to me by yelling at me and saying things that are not right it really hurts inside Lord please till him to quit it out..thank you Lord healing that we have a safe trip today with no yelling at each other aruging Lord and that we have a good time...
Replies
10
Views
114
Lord o Thank you for waking me up to see this beautiful day you have made, Please let it go smoothly no pain no arguments just Love In this office and building let you love and healing touch the souls in here if it’s in your will let it be done In Jesus name I pray AMEN!!!
Replies
16
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,519
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom