Healing

cbal113

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning God,

Today I am praying for my ### who is having an MRI on her liver. By chance, two cysts were found on her liver. Today, I am praying the healing power of God to heal her and for her to get a miraculous report. I know that Jesus sits at the right hand of God and intercedes for us. I am praying for the ### and the whole ### family today. With God all things are possible. Today, I believe that I receive from God. In Jesus' name. Amen. Yours in Christ Jesus. ###
 
GOD I pray for your healing powers to come into manifestation. I pray that you take control of the situation and show your wonders and mercy. In Jesus name, amen 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise Report!!!

Thank you God for answering my prayers for my ###'s health. I love you and honor you. Thank you for always being there for us as a family. God has surrounded me with favor like a shield. Praise, love and honor to God.

Thanks

###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. My ###-year-old daughter was just diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver, and we're praying for healing. My ###-year-old grandmother fell on concrete today, was knocked unconscious, and we don't know how serious her injuries are. Thank you for your prayers. ❤️
Replies
13
Views
200
My daughter ### has fibrosis of the liver. We just found out today. Please pray for healing for her. Thank you so very much 🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
193
Please pray that God will heal and help and my cat ### right now, this very minute. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She's been stable until today. She had diarrhea this morning and afternoon and isn't eating very much again. I am so upset and worried and God is the only one that can...
Replies
12
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom