Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Praying for healing for ### and ### daughter that we shall be whole healthy and well in Jesus mighty name amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me please. ###. ###. ###. My husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. They are ok. Ashamed of me but healthy. I was diagnosed with brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank to help with the gut wrenching pain of my husband’s cruelty. Pray for me please. Ask God to forgive me...
Replies
11
Views
244
Father, I am ### , kneeling and praying in Your Holy Presence. Humbly asking for Your healing . Lord, please blessed me with a healthy body, so i can still be a blessing to my family and other people. Help me to help them. Bless me with a healthy kidney, heart, liver, lungs and the blood that...
Replies
11
Views
182
Please pray that the headache goes away. Pray that ### and ### get time to do things and care for our family well. Pray for our daughter to start sleeping earlier and throughout the night. Pray for strength, grace, and wisdom. Pray that we are healthy and happy. Pray for supernatural protection...
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom