Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Miraculous healings Prayer Requests: 1. Pray for ### who is battling a serious illness. The doctors are not sure what it is, but they suspect it might be cancer. ### is a strong believer in God and is relying on His healing power. 2. ### is going through a difficult time. ### has been...
Replies
6
Views
173
Lord Jesus please heal us. Heal me from having breast cancer, please heal my brother from heart disease. Please heal may family o Jesus. Help us overcome this battles. Give us streght. Please Lord Jesus help us. Heal us. I don't know how to put in words what my heart is saying but I know you...
Replies
10
Views
154
Dear Lord God, please spare me from having cancer. We just lost our mom from having cancer. I wouldn't know what to do if I got cancer. Please, Lord, remove the lumps on my breast. Heal me, Lord. I'm begging you. Heal my family. Spare us, O Lord. Heal every person who is battling with cancer...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom