Healing With No Scar Laceration On My Face

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweety2008
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweety2008

Guest
Please help me pray for healing and no scarring on my face. This injury has hit me hard and I need and pray that God allows me to heal as if nothing happened...please pray for me, I desperately need prayers!!!!!!
 
God I thank you this day please I commit this woman into your hands please heal her in your name so that we wake up and praise your name to the world and I know you have done in Jesus name Amen
 
Father please do a complete healing on ### face without any scarring. In Jesus Name Amen
 
With God all things are possible. God is mindful of our every need. He opens His hands and satisfies the desires of every living creature. God is our healer. Jesus paid the price for you to be healed so receive it in Jesus name and put up pics of yourself when you were without scars and look at them everyday and call yourself healed in Jesus name. Praise God.
 
hello ### please stop thinking God will surely heal you OK, I wish I see your face about don't worry it shall be well
 
LORD, I PRAY IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS REQUEST FROM ###. HELP HER AND HEAL HER LORD FROM THIS INJURY TO HER FACE. WE KNOW YOU HAVE ALL POWER TO MEET THIS REQUEST. HEAL THIS WOUND AND RSTORE HER FACE AND LET THEIR BE NO SCARS AS IF NOTHING EVER HAPPENED. WE GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE AND ALL THE GLORY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

"BUT I WILL RESTORE YOU TO HEALTH AND HEAL YOUR WOUNDS DECLARES THE LORD..." JER. 30:17
 
I pray that the lord Jesus Christ answers your prayer and you are okay. I pray for all who are suffering today that the lord shall heal their heart and souls and make them new and whole in the way that the lord wants us to be. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a full recovery with no infections, itching, pain, scarring from a cut on the inner right hand by a box cutter.
Replies
8
Views
264
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I GET A NEW HOME FOR MYSELF MY CATS THE WIND IS A GOOD THING FOR MYSELF MY DIRECT OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS OK NOW GREATLY ORANGENADE ### IS OK I HAVE GREAT WISDOM INSIGHT HOW TO HANDLE THE ATTACKS TO END THE ASSINGMENTS EVERYDAY...
Replies
7
Views
131
Please pray for me. I had a serious acne breakout and the treatment the health professionals gave me it made me lose the collagen and elasticity in my face, neck, and body. My face and neck are saggy and have deep wrinkles and my skin is extremely flabby. I am ashamed and unhappy how my skin is...
Replies
9
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,202
Messages
16,797,106
Members
649,758
Latest member
Phroastardeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom