Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand with me in prayer as I seek God’s help in this season. I have realised that I need to grow in emotional maturity and learn how to care deeply without allowing people’s words, opinions, criticism, or actions to steal my peace. Please pray that God will help me to surrender every...
Replies
10
Views
214
Lord, grant our business wisdom, favor, and divine direction to build enterprises that add value to the wealth of nations. May we prosper with purpose, guided by Your Word: “By wisdom a house is built” (Proverbs 24:3).
Replies
9
Views
146
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus, giving You all honor and praise. Your Word says that You are my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust. I ask that You place Your divine protection over me as I go to work each day. Surround me with Your presence and let no harm...
Replies
8
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,808
Messages
16,792,733
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom