Anonymous

Beloved of All
Healing strength protection favor miracle blessings, to get all these things done soon and prayers also for these little toddlers attacked by coyotes recently in different states. God help us and safety to all children and pets Your mighty Blood justice peace and Fire Lord please keep us all safe
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read Your Adversary
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you all the blessings, thank you for your guidance and protection. Jesus, please forgive us our sins. Lord Jesus, i'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Please give me strength as a I go through the treatments. Please don't...
Replies
11
Views
168
I pray all my son's services will be renewed as it miracleous did last year as we all pray then, plus additional needed services he had in the past to be completely restore with no delay or interruption in February. Jesus, I ask that you guide, protection and grant me, his caregiver and my...
Replies
11
Views
389
Jesus I pray for Divine protection and full restoration over my ### much need services. Jesus guide me with Your wisdom, knowledge strength and courage to advocate for him. Jesus I pray that the new support coordinator will be a great fit for our family and she will be supportive, understanding...
Replies
6
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom