Healing Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter msgrizzly
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

msgrizzly

Guest
Please pray for my ex to be willing to meet with me and talk about our situation. Please pray that God will guard and guide our hearts and minds and tongues and that we are able to heal from our past hurts. Please pray that we are both able to forgive ourselves and each other for our part in what went wrong. Please pray that we can reconcile and live a life together that is pleasing to God. Please pray that we can overcome the desire to take the easy way out which is to just give up, pray that we find the strength to fight for our future. I know God brought us together and I don't want to stop trying to make it work. Please pray that we both feel that way. Thank you all. God Bless. ###
 
I pray that he will help to restore your relationship and that he will show you that taking the easy way out is not the best way to deal with all of this.
 
Heavenly Father I ask that You would help this couple to work out any differences by being able to talk about their situation, and I ask that You would re-unite them as husband and wife with a love that cannot be broken up. I ask that they would always put You first in everything, and be obedient in every way to You. This I ask in the Holy Name of JESUS. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We was happy together I believe in my heart outside influences or evil try separate us from each other we was in love with each other from first time we met it's almost been 8 years in last couple weeks my girlfriend seemed different angry and stubborn not resting having nightmares and a lil...
Replies
10
Views
195
My mom did some unfair and violent stuff to me and prioritized my brother. Please pray for me to forgive her. Consequences of that unfair treatment will be seen in the future, so it is not easy to get rid of that heavy feeling. Lord, please help me. I am juggling many responsibilities and guilt...
Replies
7
Views
256
Dear God, I am believing for a clean CTScan this week for my ###! Thank you my ### apologized for name calling & wants to communicate. Send me a good christian man to love & marry! Direct me where to move! I believe for my finances to grow & all debts to be paid! I believe for success in my job...
Replies
6
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom