Healing Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, touch and heal my body, mind, soul, and spirit. God completely heal me of all diseases (physical, spiritual, mentally, and emotionally). Redeem my life from destruction. Crown my head with Your loving kindness and tender mercies. Satisfy my mouth with only good healthy things and renew my youth like the eagles. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I know that stand in need of Your healing. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

God Heals And Redeems Our Life From Destruction!
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC

Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

36be9d86420d486e4f138bde6dd951a1.jpg

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Too much anger, too much hate, too much destruction, too many enemies we make when we do not have Jesus in our heart. Satan want us all destroyed, unhappy, unjoyful, without peace and joy in our hearts. Maybe we have forgotten to read Gods word to all of us.... Love one another as I have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Toil a little longer here on earth where we find all kinds of trials and tribulations. Our heavenly reward awaits for us up above where Jesus is preparing for us a mansion where we shall live for ages to come. No more sadness or fear of destruction and dispair. True faith in God will lift...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year: Isaiah 28–29 , Philippians 3 I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life. - Deuteronomy 30:19 A few weeks after the death of a dear friend, I spoke with her mum. I was hesitant to ask how she was doing because I thought it was an inappropriate...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful things God did for women whose deep faith in Him were shown and explain in Gods word. Women of God. All women of faith. Cannot be like the world. They love their Lord. Serve with care and concern. For lost souls of the world. They are tender in all they do. They are kind and good to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body (James 3:2). Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue….” It parallels what the master (Jesus Christ) said in Mathew 12:37, “For by thy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom