Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

God heal me of high blood pressure Jehovah Rapha heal me and my family from high blood pressure, ulcer and pile Heal Happy my sister Give us financial open doors in our carrier and business Deliver us from every evil spirit and our foundation Let there be a manifestations of the prophesies and...
Replies
Views
I am alone in Taipei, just now there was Magnitude 6.7 earthquake which is the strongest one since 921 earthquake in Year 1999. I am from a place without earthquake and without insurance here. Pls pray for me for supernatural angelic protection over my body, soul, spirit and all my belongings...
Replies
Views
Thanks for keep praying for me for the past 10 months in overseas alone because of pelvis pain and also covid-19. Please pray for me that God will bless my trip back home, because God has healed my pelvis pain and misalignment one night during deliverance prayer, I am much better in the past one...
Replies
Views
I am a very severe emotional distress, very weary and disappointed. I am facing financial and accommodation issues in Taiwan, I will have to return to my hometown in order to get a job there, but many people are unemployed due to covid and the rent and food are expensive. Pls pray for me as...
Replies
Views
Pray that God will remove all the distraction for me to return to my hometown hopefully on 18 Dec, the government keeps changing policies. Pray that God will prepare all I need mentally, physically and spiritually and help me to have a extremely good immunity to get on the plane and also arrive...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom