Healing Of My Body Today.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tetah
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tetah

Guest
I ask for your prayer today as I await news about my health. I have an appointment today to find out the results. I ask that God have mercy on me and to be my helper in time of need.

I put my hope in Jesus Christ. Where there are two or more, God will be there also. Thank you!
 
Father, there is nothing, nothing too hard for You. We thank You for love, and healing power. So Father touch those areas in her with Your Holy Fire, and burn away disease that the enemy brought upon her body in Jesus name. You said where there is two in your mist You are there. So here we are in Your mist. I also pray that this young woman will seek after you with all her heart, and that she will be a mighty prayer warrior because the Holy Spirit will teach her hand to war in the supernatural. and read your bible and study your Father Holy Book.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father my healer my helper please heal my body from this spiritual attack. I have no one to turn to and no money for a ###. Father I need you now to remove all bacteria from my body. Remove all swelling and pain and make me whole. I have not had a proper night sleep in over ### days and I need...
Replies
8
Views
214
I dont know why everytime i wake up i find blood in my saliva. need healing, God heal all my disease and make me whole. Bless my body soul and spirit. also i have some head-ache. need healing.
Replies
12
Views
147
Pls pray that the Lord protect me from stroke, heart disease, cancer, and other forms of illnesses. May He lay His hand upon me and heal me (chest pain, body pain, slight dofficulty of breathing, anxiety, etc.). May God’s miraculous hand restore my health and remove this fear and anxiety in me...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom