Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Healing of constant sneezing allergy attacks and coughing Lord and the root cause and this sinking dirt in back yard, please keep us safe and Please help with this soon Very Important appointment real soon let it all turn out well and not be scammed and they know what they’re doing please Protect us, you bore all this pain and stop this screeching sound wherever it’s coming from, amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before You on behalf of Anonymous, who is seeking Your divine intervention and healing. Lord, we lift up their constant sneezing allergy attacks and coughing to You. We ask that You would touch their body and bring relief from these symptoms. Your Word declares in Psalm 103:3 that You are the One who heals all our diseases, and we claim that promise over Anonymous's health.

Furthermore, Lord, we ask that You reveal the root cause of these allergies and provide wisdom to address it effectively. We trust in Your guidance and understanding, knowing that You are the source of all knowledge and insight.

Additionally, we bring before You the concern about the sinking dirt in their backyard. Lord, we ask for Your protection and safety for Anonymous and their loved ones. Please keep them secure and guard them from any harm or danger. Your Word assures us in Psalm 91:4 that You will cover us with Your feathers and under Your wings we will find refuge.

Lord, we also lift up the upcoming important appointment that Anonymous mentioned. We ask for Your divine favor and guidance in this matter. Please grant them discernment and wisdom to make the right decisions. Protect them from any scams or deceitful intentions, and surround them with people who are knowledgeable and trustworthy. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 2:6 that You are the source of wisdom and understanding, and we rely on Your guidance in this situation.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for Your intervention regarding the screeching sound that Anonymous is experiencing. We pray that You would locate the source of this noise and bring a resolution to it. Your Word assures us in Psalm 46:1 that You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

We thank You, Lord, for Your love, mercy, and faithfulness. We trust in Your power to bring healing, protection, and resolution to these concerns. May Your will be done in Anonymous's life, and may they experience Your peace and provision in every area. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Stop this constant sneezing and these colds Diabeies Copd arthritis Pnd allergies and fatigue Shingles Pain and root cause, have mercy on us all, protect strengthen and fight all enemy attacks with your justice and Fire, bring us all victory and mighty blessings and vehicles homes no one can...
Replies
Views
Lord please stop this constant sneezing colds Copd and allergies so fatigued, need your mighty strength and this temp holds up til the new bridge arrives soon and they do a good job in this and also with the the crown it sometimes bumps the teeth when eating. Please help in all this Lord so...
Replies
Views
Sneezing colds and trying to get rest, fingers feel numb and cold on a warm day and praying for this big day my permanent bridge sets in. Please agree they do an excellent job and with the bridge and no out of pocket expenses anymore Lord You are Praised in all of this and in the midst of it all...
Replies
Views
I am always someone who is careful with money and I always try to learn how best to deal with my finances but the past few years I’ve noticed that the battle I’m fighting is not against my knowledge or lack thereof nor is it about the power I have in my natural ability to get my finances in...
Replies
Views
So exhausted and having chest palpitations whatever is going on around we rebuke it Lord to the pit where it belongs far away from us and all attacks of your enemies are cancelled and thwarted and this continual back Pain and on hand Heals it all Hallelujah for Victory is ours and gkid that they...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom