Healing of back and shoulder pain causing ...

Windwold

Beloved of All
Healing of back and shoulder pain causing depression and insomnia. Please pray for all who are suffering in Jesus name Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Bless and cause my relationship with You to grow stronger, more intimate, trusting, and sweeter, as the days, months, and years go by. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and the footsteps that I take daily. God place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me. Bless with me as a mighty warrior and let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from dangers of all kinds, including all evil, hurt, harm, accidents, demonic activity, the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God let nothing stop me from fulfilling my God destiny. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.

:eek:Please Read Everything Is Going To Be Alright! @
Everything Is Going To Be Alright!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend just discovered from her doctor That unfortunately, as he had suspected it's not simply bursitis. She has tears of a couple of her shoulder tendons, including of the tendon connecting her biceps to your shoulder, on top of inflammation and degeneration of the tendons. This is not...
Replies
13
Views
243
Heavenly Father, I pray for your blessing to heal my operated Left shoulder which is in lot of pain and also my right shoulder, which is also in pain. Bless me that i should be healed and give me the strength to bear the pain. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray for my pain to resolve. I have RA and arthritis. Both shoulders have been bugging me so I got them injected. They felt better for a couple weeks but now the left one hurts to lift up. I think God that the pain is not so bad during the day so I can still work but in the evening the...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom