Healing Lord Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father please have mercy and bring your healing in my life. Change me Father inside and out help me I have lost so many people the enemy has used them to hurt me. Bring healing and bring me godly soul ties that are good to me. Bring healing to my skin take away remove and heal the acne and the roots causing it. I speak death to any spirit of infirmity in my life causing sickness

And disease. I speak death to the spirit of lies in my life my bloodline and all generational curses Father bring me out of bondage please

Right now. I need you Lord I speak death to all my ugliness inside and out and I speak life to my inside and our beauty inside and out right now according to God's will in Jesus Name

amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God bless u. Tomorrow I am taking my wife for a procedure called a dilation where they insert a balloon into the intestine to stretch it as last time they said it was narrowing. We believe my wife is healed. We believe as they enter they will see the intestine is now normal and no complications...
Replies
7
Views
104
Holy Spirit, renew my relationship with a loved one in Christ. Jesus, heal us. Thank You, in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
11
Views
423
Please pray that God will heal and bring my cat ### out of whatever episode she is having right now. She has recently lost a lot of weight and the vet can't figure out why. She isn't eating very much of her dry food. I have her wet food/ treats earlier today and she seemed OK. I was outside with...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom