Natasha 2
Beloved of All
Please pray for health and healing of my stomach, gastrointestinal system, and all inner organs. Relaxed body, stomach, abdomen, no diarrhea. No bloating, no swelling, no irritation, etc....
Also for the health of my teeth, teeth gums, and teeth nerves, when I chew on any tooth, let it be without irritation or pain, amen.
Pray that God will deliver me and heal me from any negative feeling, frustration, depression, oppression, because I wait on my needs to be fulfilled (godly church, godly husband, godly friends, dream job...) and it's taking like forever (I am ###, and I struggle to forget my ex-boyfriend, too; he is calling me every now and then but wants only friendship) and I lose hope and feel like facing the wall. Lord, give me faith, hope, patience, love, peace, joy, health to heal and survive this in Jesus' name, amen. I think all these health issues are because of frustration...
Also for the health of my teeth, teeth gums, and teeth nerves, when I chew on any tooth, let it be without irritation or pain, amen.
Pray that God will deliver me and heal me from any negative feeling, frustration, depression, oppression, because I wait on my needs to be fulfilled (godly church, godly husband, godly friends, dream job...) and it's taking like forever (I am ###, and I struggle to forget my ex-boyfriend, too; he is calling me every now and then but wants only friendship) and I lose hope and feel like facing the wall. Lord, give me faith, hope, patience, love, peace, joy, health to heal and survive this in Jesus' name, amen. I think all these health issues are because of frustration...
