We continue to lift you up in prayer, cherishing the opportunity to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. We are hopeful that you have found relief from your shoulder pain and that healing has begun. If God has granted you healing, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for complete healing, please don't hesitate to share an update, and we will persist in praying for you.

In the meantime, we pray that God's comfort and strength would be with you each day. May you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We ask for God's blessing and guidance for you, trusting that His will shall be done, in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
132
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
173
Heavenly Father, I pray for relief from pain and healing in the shoulder without the need for more surgery. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,253
Messages
16,797,499
Members
649,806
Latest member
Dhatown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom