Healing For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter bcjjjk6
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bcjjjk6

Guest
please help me to bring my ### year old son to the FATHER...he was bitten by a neighbor's dog!! less than a centimeter. from his left eye. the dog bit his face full on...bite marks on his right lip to his left eye and five stitches...I pray for healing and protection from any type of infection please please pray with me taking my son to church for prayer also..THANK you for even reading this and I pray the good LORD blesses everyone of you in abundance...I praise the FATHER for protecting ###'s sight and his beautiful blue eyes..and PRAISE GOD my husband came home early which he never does. I know it was traumatic for my son and I but the FATHER was looking over him!!! it could of been so much worse!!! THANK YOU FATHER GOD that you never leave us or forsake us!!!!
 
Heavenly Father,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord we ask You to watch over ### and we ask You for favor and grant that he may be restored to that perfect health which it is Yours alone to give. Relieve his pain, guard him from all danger, restore to him your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise him up to a life of service to you.

Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord thanks for miracles and help heal. Amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

What Kind Of Love…###

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I have prayed with you. May the Lord, our God will grant our request soon. He will heal your son. God bless you and your family. Praying in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lor please heal my dog ### of this nasty ear infection which causes him pain amen
Replies
10
Views
158
please pray for ###. ### was mowing the lawn and a piece of gravel hit ### in the eye. ### ruptured ### optic nerve and can't see out of ### eye. ### had to have emergency surgery and got ### stitches inside ### eyeball. please pray ### will be healed from this and get ### sight back. this is...
Replies
6
Views
115
*Let us pray that Heavenly Father will give me a wise and understanding heart so that I can be a good steward of all that He has entrusted to me, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will help me to seek Him with all my heart, to pour out my whole soul before Him in...
Replies
10
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom