Healing For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mononen

Guest
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please join me in prayer for my wife, she has a digestive condition that leaves her in almost constant pain daily. We have started a new treatment that looks to be promising. I pray Christ Jesus shall heal my wife and relieve her of her pains. Heavenly Father, Lord Almighty, have mercy upon us. Be with my wife in her time of need, heal her O King of kings. Deliver her from the pains of sin. Ease her suffering that she would be more focused on serving You and all who need Your saving grace. In Christ Jesus I pray this. Amen.
 
I have prayed with you! The Lord God, will heal your wife. He is faithful to those who call upon Him. He answers our pleas. Amen.
 
Jesus has paidthe price for her healing. Receive in Jesus name.
 
Jesus, I claim healing for this lady, because you said by your stripes She is HEALED. Thank you Jesus, in your name, Amen.
 
Child of God Let This Be You and Your Wife Confession....

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please i am begging everyone to read this entire post. Please pray that God will fully heal my cat ###. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. We have an appointment with her regular vet today to do a dehydration treatment and vitamin B shot and maybe more medication. Please pray that this is...
Replies
10
Views
205
Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She can't see the specialist until ###. Please pray that God will fully heal her, and take away any pain or discomfort she is in. Please pray that God will help her start eating normal...
Replies
10
Views
237
Please pray that God will heal and give a full recovery to my cat ###. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and she can't see a specialist until ###. Please pray that it is NOT cancer and it is and that can be treated. Please pray that God will help ### eat and regular food and drink water...
Replies
9
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom