Healing For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

nptah123

Disciple of Prayer
Whatever you ask in prayer believing you receive it and you shall have it and with God all things are possible. I believe God has healed me! Yes, I still have symptoms of not feeling well but I will run on God's word! What He promises He provides! Do not give up. God loves you and me. I know He has great things in store for me and I can't wait. I believe this situation has brought me closer to God. No more asking why this happened to me and how, but I will trust you, God, no matter what. I will stand in faith; you will never leave me nor forsake me. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? Matthew 4:23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people...
Replies
11
Views
186
I would like prayer for my mom. She was diagnosed with stiff heart syndrome. She found out she is stage C. The stages are A,B,C,D. Stage A is the best case scenario giving 10-12 years life expectancy. I am absolutely devastated. She is my best friend AND sister in Christ. She has the kindest...
Replies
11
Views
149
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
10
Views
91
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom