Healing For My ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nei

Prayer Warrior
Currently my ### yr old daughter ### was diagnosed today with viral stomatitis that is a sickness that you can receive sores in your mouth and body that is extremely painful and uncomfortable. ### doesn't talk as yet so she is not able to tell us when it's paining her. She is just getting really upset at certain times and the pain is bad from her crying. We were advised because of her age there is no treatment we can only let the virus take its course. I pray right now that by the stripes of the Lord Jesus she is healed instantly. I refuse to accept that the doctor advised it would get worse before it gets better. I rebuke all sickness in ###'s mouth, body, and mind. I will rejoice in the morning my daughter is healed in Jesus' name. Please come in agreement with me in prayer...Amen
 
I prayed for this. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
I pray for a miracle healing for ### right now. I pray in the name of Jesus of Nazareth that ###'s pain will cease immediately. Amen and amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has been so sick and not eating and the Vet thought it was an incurable bowel disease or cancer. We made an appointment with a specialist on ###. I got her blood work back yesterday and am devastated. It is almost certain that it's cancer. Please...
Replies
10
Views
544
Please pray that God will heal and help and my cat ### right now, this very minute. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She's been stable until today. She had diarrhea this morning and afternoon and isn't eating very much again. I am so upset and worried and God is the only one that can...
Replies
12
Views
235
"Dear God, I lift up my precious daughter to You today. Please touch her body with Your healing power, take away this fever, and restore her strength and comfort. Soften her heart and soothe her spirit so that she may feel calm, accept the care she needs, and find relief from her pain. Please...
Replies
11
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom