Healing For Multiple Myeloma

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jubal
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jubal

Guest
Please pray for God to heal me. In ###, I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. Thank You and GOD BLESS.
 
(Psa 91:14-16 NIV) “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. {15} He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

In Jesus' name, I pray.Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to request from you to pray for my father, he has taken the vaccine a few years ago and now he has multiple myeloma (first stages). Please pray for his healing. Thank you and God bless you all!
Replies
10
Views
581
Please pray for my sister ### & husband. Dr's have not fully diagnosed but leaning to multiple myeloma or myeloplast. Syndrome. She is in a lot of pain and fever & nauseas most days. Her husband is dealing with kidney disease and trying to be supportive to her also. 😥 Thank you in Jesus name.❤️
Replies
5
Views
334
Hello Pastor ### please pray for my ### She's battling with her Life right now and She's still young to go Through all this We need healing from God on Multiple myeloma, chronic kidney Disease, Diabetes, hypertension and Anemia . We've been joining the Fire Altar but please pray with and for us...
Replies
7
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom