Healing For Marriages

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

easleytinman

Guest
Thank you most holy father. I give you praise, honor, and glory. Lord God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You established the family. You made them male and female. You did not ordain multiple sex partners, same sex partners, or any other perverse unions. Now Lord, in the name of YESHUA (JESUS) we bind the spirit of lust—whether it be for people, drugs, or other things—we loose the spirit of love, peace, joy. We plead the blood of JESUS over these families deserted by their spouses. We speak reconciliation and pray these people will be pricked in their innermost being, that their conscience will not allow them to continue in the selfishness of sin. Shall we continue in sin? Shall we crucify CHRIST all over again? God forbid. Thank you LORD for establishing your order in the earth. Let us soon experience the manifestation of our heartfelt prayers. RESTORE NOW. Love you LORD, always. Thanks!
 
Dear Father, I agree with this prayer. Please help my marriage to reunified. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear father, I speak these same words to you for them and everyone who needs this prayer, right here, right now. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, I come in agreement with this prayer. Please with your great love and power, restore all broken marriages. Let there be total healing, forgiveness, acceptance and respect between the couples. We renounce all the evil spirit that influences these families to fall apart. May there will be renewal in the heart of those offenders and let them return to you and forget their evil doings. Praying through the Mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife ###, ### and our daughter ### to heal. My wife ### and I are seperated and she wants no contact right now. My wife believes I'm still the same and can't change, but I've completely surrendered all to God and I've never been happier. God knows the truth about who I am now...
Replies
11
Views
207
Please pray for ### that all side effects from a prescription drug are healed and that he returns home to his marriage before ###. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
449
I want God to heal my boyfriend. I don’t want him to be operated because the doctor is talking about operating my boyfriend. Please God help me. I don’t want him to be operated because the and I want him to get married to me with that no problem. I want God to give my womb back because I lost my...
Replies
5
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom