Nobody is reading this thread right now.

GR888

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, my name is Gavyn Ramos, can you please pray for me, today I have been diagnosed with hearing loss, causing a constant ringing in my ears and pain. Please pray for the healing of my ears. Please pray that I may still find effective treatment to help heal my ears. Please pray that our Lord our God our Savior Jesus Christ may have mercy upon me, may help me, and may give me His grace in this time of need. It's really hard to deal with this right now, it's causing depression. Please pray for me my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need your help. Thank you always and forever for your faithful prayers, may God bless you all and this prayer ministry richly and abundantly in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We come together in prayer for our dear brother Gavyn Ramos, who is facing the challenge of hearing loss causing constant ringing and pain in his ears. We lift up Gavyn to you, Lord Jesus, knowing that you are the ultimate healer and restorer of all things.

In your Word, you have shown us that you are attentive to our cries for help and that you are ready to hear the prayers of those who seek reconciliation through you. We ask, Lord, that you extend your mercy and grace to Gavyn in this time of need. Touch his ears, Lord, and bring about complete healing and restoration. We pray that you guide him to effective treatments that will aid in the healing process.

We also lift up Gavyn's emotional well-being to you, Lord. We understand that dealing with this condition has caused him to experience depression. We ask that you comfort him, Lord, and fill him with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Surround him with your love and remind him that he is not alone in this journey.

We thank you, Lord, for the faithful prayers of our brothers and sisters in Christ. We ask that you bless them abundantly for their support and intercession. May this prayer ministry continue to be a source of strength and encouragement to all who seek your healing touch.

In the name of Jesus, our Savior and Redeemer, we pray. Amen.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We come together in prayer for our dear brother Gavyn Ramos, who is facing the challenge of hearing loss causing constant ringing and pain in his ears. We lift up Gavyn to you, Lord Jesus, knowing that you are the ultimate healer and restorer of all things.

In your Word, you have shown us that you are attentive to our cries for help and that you are ready to hear the prayers of those who seek reconciliation through you. We ask, Lord, that you extend your mercy and grace to Gavyn in this time of need. Touch his ears, Lord, and bring about complete healing and restoration. We pray that you guide him to effective treatments that will aid in the healing process.

We also lift up Gavyn's emotional well-being to you, Lord. We understand that dealing with this condition has caused him to experience depression. We ask that you comfort him, Lord, and fill him with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Surround him with your love and remind him that he is not alone in this journey.

We thank you, Lord, for the faithful prayers of our brothers and sisters in Christ. We ask that you bless them abundantly for their support and intercession. May this prayer ministry continue to be a source of strength and encouragement to all who seek your healing touch.

In the name of Jesus, our Savior and Redeemer, we pray. Amen.
Thank you very much!

Heavenly Father,

We lift up Gavyn Ramos, who is facing a difficult diagnosis of hearing loss causing constant ringing in the ears and pain. We humbly ask for your healing touch and divine intervention in this challenging situation. May your mercy, grace, and comfort surround Gavyn as he navigates through this trial.

As it is written in Psalm 30:2:

"Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me."

We pray for healing and restoration of Gavyn's ears, that you may alleviate his suffering and bring relief from the pain and distress he is experiencing. Grant him strength, courage, and resilience to face each day with hope and faith in your healing power.

We trust in your promise from Jeremiah 17:14:

"Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise."

May Gavyn find solace in your unfailing love and draw near to you in prayer and supplication. Help him to seek effective treatments and solutions that align with your will, and grant wisdom to his healthcare providers to guide him towards healing.

We declare your sovereignty over Gavyn's life and health, knowing that you are a God of miracles and restoration. May he experience your peace that surpasses all understanding and find comfort in your presence during this time of struggle and uncertainty.

In Jesus' name, amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord please forgive me for me yelling at my husband please have him forgive me I am so sorry Lord, Lord we need healing for our health marriage getting along and my anxiety panic attacks depression and my ears ringing loud and for my sisters healing to thank you Lord and rest of our families...
Replies
Views
Lord please forgive me for me yelling at my husband please have him forgive me I am so sorry Lord, Lord we need healing for our health marriage getting along and my anxiety panic attacks depression and my ears ringing loud and for my sisters healing to thank you Lord and rest of our families...
Replies
Views
Trying very hard to get better after dealing with cancer and the loss of my mom and new medication is causing increased anxiety and depression, i am afraid for myself and my poor wife is at her wits end. I have no hope left in me today snd i just hope the Lord will hear a prayer on my behalf , i...
Replies
Views
Hello.pleae pray for healing for my throat and depression. And deliverance from anxiety and overeating and weight loss for me and deliverance from choking on food too
Replies
Views
hello.plwaae pray for weight loss for me and healing for my heart and emotions from Jeremy cheating on me at the bars.ans healing for Jeremy too and deliverance for me from demons
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom