Healing for Daniel

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Please pray for my 12 year old son Daniel who has suffered from a severe case of OCD, Anxiety and TICS resulting from Tourettes for over 9 years. We as a family are emotionally and financially drained. He has trouble functioning in every day life. Please join me in claiming Gods healing Power for him.

Father, please heal Daniel completely and give his family everything they need...spiritually, emotionally, physically, financially, and in every other way...to overcome. Bless this family and use them for Your glory. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Mighty God: I lift up to you this precious child, Daniel. You know every detail of his life and you know what he truly needs. I ask that you send helpers into the lives of this family. Send people who will provide for their educational, emotional, financial and spiritual needs. Turn this difficulty into a moments of triumph. Let every day be met with new breakthroughs. Wrap this family in a blanket of security that supports them through every day and binds them closer together. In Jesus name. Amen.

God, please heal Daniel. Please take his body and completely transform him into a new being. I pray for this healing and believe it to be done in your name Jesus, Amen.

Father I pray that you watch over this family, help them and guide them Lord. I know that it has been very stressful times over the past years I ask that you take their pains away and give them the strength they need to keep on going. I pray this in your name, Amen.

Dear God, I pray you give this family renewed strength in dealing with Daniel's condition. I lift up Daniel for healing. In His Name - Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please more urgent prayers for jakeb my 22 yr old son. He’s suffered his entire life from mental illness but now he feels weird, light headed and numb in areas. Please ask God for his powerful healing of my son. He is the kindest person you would ever meet and if anything happened to him I would...
Replies
Views
Dear bro n sis in Christ Jesus. Need prayer request for me as I'm having period since one week. Still period hasn't stopped yet. I'm feeling worried. Pls pray to stop now. No more period now 🙏! Also pray request for my father James and brother Daniel for their safe flight journey. To reach home...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my father who has suffered from severe depression many years. It's affecting his family. It's hard to deal with . Please God lay your hands on him and heal him from this.
Replies
Views
please pray for healing of my marriage. My husband is struggling with addiction and needs healing. It is destroying our marriage. My son has severe anxiety needs healed.
Replies
Views
My family is going through a really tough time dealing with my brother’s alcoholism and depression. It has gotten so bad, he’s barely sober. It’s taking a toll on my mum especially as she is so stressed. I myself am stressed and suffered from a severe anxiety disorder, I am now getting off my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom