Healing for ### ###, ### ###, and job/finances for ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

janetkelley

Guest
Please join your faith with ours for healing for my mom, ###, in a lot of pain and had a stroke ### years ago. Also, I have to have full-time work right away. thank you
 
Dear Lord,

You know her sickness and the burden she carries. You also know her heart. Lord, I ask you to be with her now as you work in her life. Lord, let your will be done in her life. If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, please help her to see her need and confess.

I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for her life.

I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward her. Nourish her spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort her with your presence.

Give her strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in her life.

Amen.
 
I pray in the precious name of Jesus for ### to be pain free. For by your stripes she is healed. I pray for a full time job to be granted. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and me. I’ve been out of work for some time now, and it has placed a heavy financial strain on my husband as he works to cover all our bills. We are asking God to provide relief and stability in our finances. I recently interviewed for a job that would be a tremendous...
Replies
6
Views
105
God, I have been steadily gaining weight! I changed my diet & exercise months ago but need discernment & wisdom on food, quantity & meds. Direct me to the right exercise at the right times. Lower my stress & fix my hormones. Bless me with immediate dramatic weight loss especially in my gut area...
Replies
8
Views
335
Dear God, Thank you for helping serve you, also with finances, career, healing from trauma, healing my gut, weight, where to live, Christian friends & meet a husband. Prepare me & favor me in the next interview. Bless me to show & feel confidence & competence! Favor me to have top salary & a car...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom