Healing, deliverance, financial, career, business breakthrough, promotion

Mesthun

Disciple of Prayer
Healing, deliverance, financial, career, business breakthrough, promotion and new job opportunities AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand with me in Prayer for the Glory of God to be on me regarding my career, I lost my job this year in March and I am praying for a job breakthrough. I pray that I am hired at ### as Administration Manager, may my application be favoured, May God qualify me even where I am not qualified...
Replies
8
Views
328
Career/business breakthrough for my son. Marital breakthrough for my daughter and my son. Restoration of my money from one ### ### ### ### ### ###.
Replies
6
Views
455
I am blessed and glad to be in this forum and introduced my partner in this forum. I am glad because where two or more are gathered in the name of the lord then the Lord is present. I feel a lightness whenever i pray for others and I feel a calmness giving all of me to the Lord here. i write i...
Replies
7
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,187
Messages
16,807,930
Members
650,607
Latest member
Gwuorpoanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom