HEALING BEEN SICK SINCE ###

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you ### for your prayers.
Here are URLs for Gospel with which I have great affection and are acknowledgement of your kindness.
Hope you enjoy!!!





 
I have prayed for you and your prayer request in Jesus name Amen. God bless you
 
Healing for myself: scalded skin on hands and arms, receding gums, varicose veins, eye floaters, digestive tract: stomach, pancreas and brush border cells (I cannot digest my food), sciatica in both legs and feet and neuropathy both hands, toe nail fungus, fourth left toe sprained, bone spurs, toxic metal load in my body. Finances for my health and wisdom for health counselor. I have been sick since ###.
praying for you for healing
 
Dear God,

I want to uplift ### who has been sick for a while, show her the miracles that all her health issues will go away and be cured.

Grant her your peace and bless her to your original intention and plan for her life.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been sick since the ride to work this morning. Not sure what's going on but trying to hang in there at work at least a little while longer. Please pray for ###'s health, healing, communication, learning, and finding a social group. Please pray for us to get a new house worry free. Please...
Replies
6
Views
304
I've been sick since last week and I still can't get over this. I have also had an upset stomach and headache. I have taken meds and nothing is helping. I would like prayers that I can be healed quickly and get over this so I can start feeling better.
Replies
9
Views
385
I have been sick since Monday, I think it's some cold thing but it's taking a long time to get over. I took a covid test and luckily it's not covid but I hope it's nothing too serious. I would like prayers please that I get over this sickness soon and I start to feel better and have energy.
Replies
6
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom