Healing and restoration

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Candice Russ

Humble Prayer Partner
Pray for my friend carol

she is hurting and angry towards me and pray she will

be healed and give her hurts to God and our friendship

will be restored 

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

[SIZE=12pt]In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen. [/SIZE]

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Me and my bff are fighting. We both did things that hurt the other and our friendship still hasn't fully healed. She's always so busy that I'm the last person she gets to in a day and by then she's in a bad mood so I just don't know what to do. It hurts and I love her but I just don't know what...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my sister Carolina who is facing adverisity in her life. Lord Jesus give her the strength she needs to carry on. It hurts me to see her like this and she is turning my help away, she shutting herself away. Jesus please help my sister and her family.
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, the person that i prayed for Kavitha Raman has done a very bad thing towards me. She backstabbed me and created problem for me. Eventhough i helped her and prayed for her daily but she paid me back by causing trouble and hurting my heart so bad. May the precious blood of jesus...
Replies
Views
I am asking again for prayers for the restoration of a treasured relationship between myself and my best friend. There has been no change since my last request. I wanted to give it one more try before I give up. I've been praying for almost 10 years for this and I feel like God's not there, or...
Replies
Views
Hello.pleàsecprayvfir healing for Jeremy from grieving over a loved bone that passed away a year ago from cancer and healing for my relationship and friendship with Jeremy also that he would have a change of heart ❤️ and stop seeing Sarah and TJ they hurt me badly and Jeremy didn't stand up for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom