Healing and Miracle 🙏🏻

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for your brother’s healing and deliverance. It has been on our hearts to lift him before the Lord, asking for His mercy, peace, and restoration to flood his mind and spirit. We continue to pray that God would break every chain of oppression, silence every false voice, and bring clarity, comfort, and wholeness to him by the power of His Holy Spirit.

If the Lord has moved in a mighty way—if your brother has experienced even the smallest shift toward healing, freedom, or renewed hope—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can join you in thanking God for His faithfulness.

If the battle still feels heavy and the answer not yet visible, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to standing with you in persistent prayer, believing that God hears and that His timing is perfect. We will not grow weary in lifting your brother before the throne of grace, trusting that Jesus, our Great Physician, is at work even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord surround your family with His peace, strengthen your faith, and draw near to your brother in ways only He can. We pray this in the powerful and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A healing prayer for my brother who is still taking medication for his psychotic depression, and experiencing delusions—### and seeing things that are not real.
Replies
9
Views
308
pray for me God knows exactly, pray also I sold my two things, I need 6000 Swedish sek, by November 24 to pay my bills. and God favor for miracles, He redeems my mother who is poor financially.
Replies
8
Views
309
Please pray with me for a financial miracle this week. I’m asking God to provide for my bills and loan debts this week, open unexpected doors and opportunities, and make a way where I cannot see one. I’m so tired of constantly thinking about how I’m going to pay these debts. I honestly don’t...
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,159
Messages
16,807,684
Members
650,579
Latest member
Faermiordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom