Healing and a good night's sleep.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I humbly ask for healing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually  for everyone on this site; including myself. I also ask for a good nights sleep tonight and every night for me and everyone on this site with sleep problems. Thank You Lord.  In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find!! I ask God's blessings over your life and situation now!! With God all things are possible! Believe and you shall receive!! In the name of Jesus!! Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I lift up those on here who need a good night's rest and have been having trouble sleeping, due to lack of peace and ask that You grant them a sound mind in Jesus' name Remove worry, burdens and help them to surrender burdens to You Lord as it is written in Psalm 55:22, 'Cast your...
Replies
9
Views
165
Please pray that I can get to sleep at night because I have a hard time getting to sleep and I barely take naps anymore. And I be up from 7 am in the morning till 12 am midnight. Please pray that God lets us sleep and we get wonderful dreams because I love to continue to have wonderful dreams...
Replies
9
Views
591
Please let me be able to get a good night's sleep tonight. My stepmom isn't home and will probably spend the night at her boyfriend's house and come home at 5:30 in the morning. I haven't slept good in 2 nights and I have to go to work tomorrow so please let me be able to sleep through the night.
Replies
11
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,238
Messages
16,797,391
Members
649,788
Latest member
Spuyzeinhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom