Healing & a good nights sleep.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Please pray for healing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for ### and everyone on this site in need of healing in one or more of those areas. Also pray for a good night's sleep tonight and every night for ### and everyone on this site in need of that. Thank you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I would like to ask for prayer please. I'm not feeling well and didn't get good sleep last night. I'm feeling down today. I had things I needed to do but unfortunately don't feel like going anywhere. If you would please pray with me for restorative sleep and healing that would be wonderful. I...
Replies
13
Views
301
Dear God, I lift up those on here who need a good night's rest and have been having trouble sleeping, due to lack of peace and ask that You grant them a sound mind in Jesus' name Remove worry, burdens and help them to surrender burdens to You Lord as it is written in Psalm 55:22, 'Cast your...
Replies
9
Views
195
Heavenly Father I ask for everyone to get good sleep at night. Please help us when our minds or racing, or when some one is in pain, or whatever the problem may be. Please help me to sleep through the night and not wake up. Help me to go back to sleep if I wake up. That everyone gets good sleep...
Replies
9
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom