Healing 4 ### 2 Year Old Son

  • Thread starter Thread starter judypathyil
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

judypathyil

Guest
Please pray for my ### year old son ### for complete healing and that his cast will be taken off soon. He is having a hard time to sleep. Please pray for my baby from all harm.
 
Judy I am praying for your little son, be courageous and put your trust in Him and He will surely heal your son soon.

Gracious heavenly Father me and ### come in Your presence with one heart, one soul and one spirit. We touch and ask for complete healing of this little baby. Touch him and heal Him completely. You have promised that if two people on earth agree for something it will be done in heaven for them. Me and ### agree in this with one spirit. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Lord Touch the infant and give him complete healing, you promised to strengthen us in everything we do, praying in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Lord I pray to you for ### Lord, Lord he needs healing Lord his cast needs to be taken off soon and he is in great pain. Lord from Heaven you can see his condition Lord and how much a young soul is suffering Lord. Lord please put it all behind him Lord, give him courage to bear it all and heal his wound immediately Lord by your mighty power Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
I pray with you, In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus we lift this little one up to You for a complete healing in Jesus name..protect and guide ### all the days of his life, fill ### with Your Holy Spirit and speak wisdom and knowledge upon ### all the days of his life...let grace and mercy lead and follow ### and use ### Lord according to Your purpose and plan in Jesus name..
 
Praying for the child of God to be healing. Amen.
default_blackeye.gif
default_heart2.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My baby is sick and having a hard time with mucus in her airway. Sleeping and eating are hard for her and I lost over half my family in the past 5 yrs and fear losing her. Can you pray for her healing and for God to show me how not to worry.
Replies
10
Views
196
Received this from my daughter. Please pray: We have been admitted to the ICU. She is not improving. She is very weak and lethargic and can’t support her head or her torso. She can’t sit up or stand and no one knows why yet. She’s had an abdominal ultrasound, CT scan, lab work, etc. so far...
Replies
9
Views
205
Please pray for my son, he is having mental health difficulties and thoughts of suicide. Please pray with me for God to intervene. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom