Heal Us Both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that God will heal my husband's heart. Help him to see the wrong things he is doing. Please pray that all the things we are going through will make our marriage stronger. Please pray for my financial problems that I am going through. We also have been for many years to have a baby. Please pray that God will bless us with a child of our own. Please pray that these fibroids shrink so I may have a baby.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humbly ask that you please help me and ### to someday meet one another face to face and to come to be in a relationship together and please help us to love one another and to respect one another and to forgive each other if we do anything to upset or hurt one another...
Replies
11
Views
338
and my ### and ###. pleas eprovide for our needs. thankyu Lordl help emto heal form coveotusness. please hela my form dehydration diabetes insipidus. please help us go otu sid eand enjoy today. i have fea rof goiing out sid efo ryear sebcuas eof a aphobia. iask God ot protect form taht. dliever...
Replies
10
Views
153
I don’t know what is going on with both of my eyes because of my whole body. I see both eyes in the mirror to see red and yellow. Please heal everything out of my beautiful eyes to be healthy, to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom