Heal Me Lord Jesus

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus’ name heal me. Heal me Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. Heal us all Lord Jesus. Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
This is God's Medicine. God's Word Is Medicine.

Last edited:
A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus’ name cover me. Cover me Lord Jesus. God cover me in Your prayers and the prayers of the righteous. Cover me in Your healing power. God heal me. Heal me Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Cover Us and Heal Us Lord Jesus. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

In Jesus name. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear Brother Prakash, Praise the Lord . I am suffering from severe pain in my right hand from my shoulder since last 2 years. Tried all medicine homeopathy,ayurvedic but relief only for some time. Please pray for me,to the Almighty God to heal me from this pain. Thank you Jesus.Praise u...
Replies
Views
Dear Father, Please help me to get my medicine and housing approved. I need help financially 100,000 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000 or whatever God you provide for food, housing, job, love, marriage, children, stability, prosperity, deliverance, life of God want me to live. I pray for healing in...
Replies
Views
Holy Spirit please present this to God Joanna medicine goes through easily to CVS in GALT then Pharmacy easily refills her medicine then she gets a text it's done for pick up. Joanna has peace and her favor of the Lord with her forever.Her daughters are well and son Everyone she loves that needs...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord Jesus please grant that the staff here in the ward in hospital stop mistreating me and ignoring me at times when ask for medicine or help rebuke them Lord Jesus Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray for my stomach I had hernia surgery last year and i been experiencing difficulties and also balance issue which could have been caused by covid 19 virus from 2020 pray the Lord will lead me to the right doctor to give me the proper help I'm filing for possible malpractice against the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom