Heal Lung Desease

  • Thread starter Thread starter carpenterman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carpenterman

Guest
heavenly father please heal ###'s lungs that she may breathe freely,,,please heal her stomach that she may be nourished,,,,guide her in her life that she may continue to be a humble servant to your will, her faith is strong i ask in jesus name amen
 
I agree in Jesus' name. Amen

healing --> healing.libsyn.com Email ###. He'll pray for her. He's got Holy Spirit healing power in his voice, too. Listen to his podcasts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**A Prayer for ###** Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and expectation. I praise You because You are faithful, You are our Provider, our Healer, our Defender, and our Shepherd. Your Word...
Replies
11
Views
202
Heavenly Father, You see my heartache and concern for my daughter, Lord, I seek Your divine intervention, protection, and restoration. Jesus, I ask that You remove every spiritual attack, generational curses, word curses and negative influence that has sought to disrupt the peace, unity...
Replies
9
Views
135
Heavenly Father, You see my heartache and concern for my daughter, Lord, I seek Your divine intervention, protection, and restoration. Keep her safe as she is driving back from her graduation. Jesus, I rebuke every spiritual attack, generational curses, word curses and negative influence that...
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom