Headache, dental flea pain, gastritis

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
No headache.
No pain in the left jaw, damaged tooth.
No gastritis.
No feeling of fever.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1660861460047.png
    1660861460047.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No pain in my body (muscles in leggs) No.stress No tension No worry (I must decide something important - don't know which is the best solution there are pros and cons, also I need a man-husband I feel stressed about it) Gastritis, digestive issues.
Replies
8
Views
196
I don't feel good. Stomach issues. Gastritis. Acid reflux. Back/hips pain in certain positions and I can barely walk. Please pray against any inflammation.
Replies
6
Views
187
Pray that my jaw, dental flesh, tooth will not be in pain. Pray for me to sleep. Any other issue, pain, hormonal disbalance, (i.am ###), gasteointestinal issues to be healed in Jesus name. I feel heat sometimes.... So that i can sleep.
Replies
12
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom