Nobody is reading this thread right now.

INRI.jpgGLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD

For far too many, the scrubbed clean, smilng image of Jesus on the cross can inadvertently produce a sort of numbness, even dismissive attitude toward the suffering He had to endure to ransom our lives. But, the Bible reminds us that, indeed it was anything but easy for Jesus; so much so that He cried out " My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? "

Many were amazed when they saw him—beaten and bloodied, so disfigured one would scarcely know he was a person. (Isaiah 52:14, NLT)

He didn't go through all that torture so that we could have possessions and live any old kind of way; but rather that we might chose to "really live;" as much as possible, a sin free life everlasting. He thought us worth it; yet, how it breaks my heart that such ones of corrosive hearts would seek to disprove Him by even giving thought to stealing from His Spirit; as if His life hadn't been enough.

DON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY

"Jeremiah, I have put you in charge of testing and refining my people..." (Jeremiah 6:27a)
❤️

View attachment 197670GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD

For far too many, the scrubbed clean, smilng image of Jesus on the cross can inadvertently produce a sort of numbness, even dismissive attitude toward the suffering He had to endure to ransom our lives. But, the Bible reminds us that, indeed it was anything but easy for Jesus; so much so that He cried out " My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? "

Many were amazed when they saw him—beaten and bloodied, so disfigured one would scarcely know he was a person. (Isaiah 52:14, NLT)

He didn't go through all that torture so that we could have possessions and live any old kind of way; but rather that we might chose to "really live;" as much as possible, a sin free life everlasting. He thought us worth it; yet, how it breaks my heart that such ones of corrosive hearts would seek to disprove Him by even giving thought to stealing from His Spirit; as if His life hadn't been enough.

DON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY

"Jeremiah, I have put you in charge of testing and refining my people..." (Jeremiah 6:27a)
❤️
Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me and for those I am praying for. So, from now I will sing praises to Your name. I sing praises to Your name o Lord... yes I will glory to Your name o Lord for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. Let us all continue to sing praises to Jesus for He alone is worthy of all glory.

No matter what goes on in our life, we must take our cross and follow the Lord all the way to heaven. He brought us here to be a blessing to everyone, but there people around us that makes our life so hard to live. Jesus, please save them all we pray. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Ordinarily, I would've reserved this warning entry for another day; but, because The Holy Spirit so fervently revealed it to me today, I must impart it today. Whenever God is trying to get a message through to His people...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD True people of God would never gang up against one person - that was done to Jesus, both in His hometown, and in Jerusalem. But rather, as advocates for The Body of Christ, we must embody the characteristic of being "All for one, and one for all." “Beware...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God It is a fact that Jesus did not lift His voice in the streets; but, He most definitely instructed His disciples to do just that - even get up on the housetop in broad daylight. While He did not lift His voice in the streets, Jesus did however, lift His voice...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God Some, who counsel and influence through false doctrine, will have even the masses, entertaining and engaging in all sorts of self-willed activity, which has nothing to do with God, but only serve to satisfy the lust of the eye. For a time is coming when...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD God's people, cities, and nations are but as clay in the potter's hands, and He fashions all to suit His purpose. O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom