He never forsakes anyone who loves Him.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Beyond the reaches of my red eyes I left those things that harmed me and led me to sin against the Lord. God has wrought many strange things in my life till I wake us and see the light coming out from a dark tunne. Then I heard a voice coming down from heaven.

I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Before our birth, even in our mothers womb, God has chosen all of us to be His very own. Giving us a human form and breathing on us breath of life. Just as Adam was created from the dust of the earth and God gave life in his nostrils, He did it for us, choosing us, loving us and making us His very own.

O what a loving God we have.
He has given us a life.
To praise, honor and glorify His name.
He always cares for us.
When need arrives at our door.
He provides blessings upon blessings.
I will never ever leave my Lord.
My Savior and my King.
I will follow Him all the way to heaven.

Do not cast me away when I am old. do not forsake me when my strenght is gone.
Psalm 71.18

All glory, honor and praise shall be unto the Lord our God. His word is so clear to all of us. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I believe this woth all of my heart. That is one reason I constantly sing praises to His holy name. All His promises are true and it is for our own good.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We are weaving the tapestry of our own life, it is so important to put Jesus promises first in our life. Do not spin on the tapestry of your past, it is gone and will never return. See and taste the future. It is coming with blessings and love when you trust in Jesus alone. Even in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me. Go and sin no more. I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven. Be thankful, God has set the course of our exitence on earth. He...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Real friendship exits when we make Jesus our chief and only Friend who will never ever forget us nor leave us all alone when everyone else did. It works. It creates bonds that are strong as a rock of ages. Jesus You are the sweetest name of all, Jesus, You always hears me when I call...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom