He is faithful and true.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name encourage me by teaching me how to encourage myself in You and Your Word daily. Your Word is Truth. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. When the spirits of negativity and discouragement try to raise their heads in my life. Let me not walk in doubt and disbelief to Your Word. Let me turn a death ear to those spirits. Let me rest my mind. Let me say, as Jesus said, "It is written." And as Paul wrote, "ALL things are working together for my good, because I love You, and I am called according to Your purpose." Let me not complain; but keep my focus on You and rejoice in the Lord. God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about.

❤️Confess Daily: This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things are working together for my good. Thank You Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:8 – “This is what the Lord says: ‘As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say, “Don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it,” so will I do on behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all.’”...
Replies
9
Views
100
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:12 – “The eyes of the Lord keep watch over knowledge, but He frustrates the words of the unfaithful.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Proverbs 22:12 emphasizes that God is actively involved in preserving truth and...
Replies
9
Views
209
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:8 – “They would not be like their ancestors-a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:8 is a warning to future...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom