He Don't Hear From God

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRILLTC

Humble Prayer Warrior
When come to the devil and his remark pertaining me ### don't hear from God so give him one.......King Jesus over your universe I pray you rule pertaining this in your name Holyspirit in Jesus name I pray I pray you do this right now if not right now then soon again in Jesus name thanks.......###
 
May God always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage and God shall strengthen your heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord (Psalm 27:14)! God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for always, and forever more, bless and encourage me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. God let Your encouragement, favor, peace, protection, prosperity, healing, and inner healing power rest in and upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with and cause me to walk in truth, love, forgiveness, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Let my lifestyle be a light of beauty unto You Lord in this dark world.

Consume and snuggle me in the compartment of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to fulfill my purpose in life. The purpose You created for. I want my God destiny. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us all to come to know You better, love You more, and live a lifestyle pleasing unto You. Use us all for the Glory of God. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ### Flagg~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord you are our fortress and our rock. We ask for help for all needs great and small and praise our Holy name. Please chase all evils away. I say,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need for Jesus to come talk to me. So many hardships have been happening to me this month back to back. Losses I have been taking this month totaling over 500 dollars. Thankful I paid most of my bills but not happy with my carelessness. As much as i struggle to get money and need money. I need...
Replies
12
Views
223
Dear God, please allow me to hear from my girlfriend, ### soon! Please open the doors of communication that she will reach out to me soon. I love her and miss her very much! I pray that I will hear from her soon! Please answer my prayer. I give this request to you in the name of Jesus, amen. ###...
Replies
9
Views
329
Dear God, please allow me to hear from my girlfriend, ### soon. I love her and miss her. Haven't seen or heard from her in over a week. Please allow us to communicate soon. In Jesus name, amen. ### ### ######
Replies
7
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom